Thursday, August 29, 2013

Stacking The Shelves: Georgetown Academy


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, be it physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Tynga publishes her post each Saturday, so be sure to link up your posts and check out what books others have added to their shelves that week.

Georgetown Academy: Books 1 and 2


Georgetown Academy: Book OneGeorgetown Academy, Book Two


The first two ebooks were bundled together and FREE on Amazon.  It appears that the sale is over, but you can still get both books for only $2.99.  Here is the link in case you are interested.  

I can't resist a series with an Exclusive Private School, hot boys, and a lot of drama.  This sounds like something that is right up my alley.

If you have read any of these books, I would love to hear your comments.

Barnes and Noble Overview:

In the halls of Georgetown Academy, gossip and rumor abound. But when photographic proof shows up on the front page of The Huffington Post? Then it’s a national scandal.

While Ellie tries to put her life back together, Evan just might get everything she’s ever wanted—the perfect boyfriend and her dream career. But her loyalties will be put to the test when it turns out to be the very people she’s closest to who are standing in her way.

Brinley is determined to find out who is behind the photo leak, all while her own dirty secret spirals out of control. And California girl Taryn is sick of being walked all over and ready to start playing by the rules of D.C., for better or for worse.

In a world where reputation and appearances are everything, knowledge is power. But you’ll have to learn how to use it if you want to come out on top. 

7 comments:

  1. I can never resist a nice bargain booky offer. That's why I'm overloaded with books on my Kobo and in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free Amazon books are such great treats, but are awful for my TBR list!

    Enjoy 'em. :)

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This series sounds interesting. I hope you love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw those when they were free and ALMOST got them but that was the week I already had over 50 books that week so I wasn't allowed anymore, free or not. Enjoy and Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't imagine picking up 50 new books. That would keep me busy for over a year. Good Luck!!

      Delete