Monday, October 14, 2013

Music Monday: New Constellation by Toad The Wet Sprocket

Toad was one of my absolute favorite bands when I was in high school and college.  (Yes...I am dating myself, I know)  I saw them play at Ohio University when I was a freshman and absolutely LOVED the show.

When they announced they were releasing their first album in 16 years and touring again, I was ecstatic.  I immediately bought tickets to the concert in Cincinnati on November 19th and downloaded the title track for their new album.

I have been counting down the days until October 15th, which is FINALLY almost here.  By tomorrow at this time, I will have their latest album on my iPhone ready for my morning commute.

This gives me over a month to learn all of the new songs before I see them in Cincinnati.  I hate going to concerts and not knowing all of the songs, so this is PERFECT.  

For more information about the album and to listen to New Constellation and California Wasted, visit their website.

New Constellation cover art

No comments:

Post a Comment