Saturday, November 2, 2013

Stacking the Shelves: Perfect Ruin, Bitter Pill, Starbright


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, be it physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Tynga publishes her post each Saturday, so be sure to link up your posts and check out what books others have added to their shelves that week.

Purchased: 

Perfect Ruin (Internment Chronicles, #1)
Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano

I liked Lauren DeStefano's Chemical Garden trilogy, so I am anxious to see what her new series will be like.






Bitter Pill by Stacey Kade

Stacey is the author of The Ghost and the Goth series as well as the Project Paper Doll series.  I love all of her YA books and was excited to hear that she was releasing a book for adults.




Free ebook: 

Starbright (Starbright, #1)Starbright by Rachel Higginson:

One of the other book nerds really likes Rachel Higginson's books, so I decided to give this one a try since it was free on Barnes and Noble.

13 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy Perfect Ruin! I want to read it. Hope you enjoy all your books this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Ruin! I hope you enjoy it. I have seen quite mediocre ratings and reviews thanks to the world building. Enjoy all your new books though :) Happy reading and have a wonderful weekend!

    Siiri @ Little Pieces of Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Starbright as well because it was free and I liked the cover. Interesting choices of books. Ruin has had some mixed reviews. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really haven't read any of the reviews for Perfect Ruin yet. It was only $1.99 and I enjoyed her other series, so I decided to give it a try. We shall see...

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. Love the cover for Perfect Ruin, hope it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the cover of Perfect Ruin as well :)

      Thanks for stopping by my STS!!

      Delete
  5. I haven't read any of those, but they look awesome! I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by my STS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been dying to get my hands on Perfect Ruin for a while now, will most likely cave soon and order it online! Enjoy them all. My STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been seeing Perfect Ruin all over the place. I've never read anything by DeStefano, but I follow her on Twitter and it's really boosting my interest in her books. I'm hoping to pick one up soon. Enjoy your books :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love the cover for Perfect Ruin. I've seen some mixed reviews, but definitely plan on picking it up. Great haul and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to read Perfect Ruin, it sounds really interesting! Great haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read Wither, although it's on my list. I'm having a hard time not picking up Perfect Ruin though, since the cover is so pretty. Happy reading :)

    My StS

    ReplyDelete