Saturday, February 22, 2014

Stacking The Shelves: Love Show by Audrey Bell


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, be it physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Tynga publishes her post each Saturday, so be sure to link up your posts and check out what books others have added to their shelves that week.


As part of my 2014 Bookish Goals, I can only pick up 1 new book for every book I finish.  I will try to keep myself honest by sharing the books I finished each week in exchange for the new books I purchased, borrowed, was gifted, etc.  

This week I finished reading Body & Soul by Stacey Kade , so I picked up...

Ebooks Purchased:

Love Show by Audrey Bell - I was not aware of this book until Tammara Webber, the author of Easy, tweeted that the ebook was on sale for 99 cents.  She said it was so good that she bought the paperback after reading the ebook.  I LOVED Easy, so I definitely value Tammara's opinion about NA books. 

Goodreads Overview: 

Hadley Arrington is the career-driven editor-in-chief of her university’s prestigious newspaper. Jack Diamond is a laidback student whose good looks have made things even easier than they need to be. She’s the girl who came out of nowhere and kissed him in the rain. He’s the boy who made her do something crazy.

When the stakes seem too high, they have to decide if they’ll let their love show or if they’ll walk away for good.



13 comments:

  1. This sounds good, I will look it up now. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds really cute. I hope you enjoy it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Show is new to me. Have never heard of this one. Thanks for stopping by my STS earlier.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's a really cool idea. I don't think I would ever be able to cut myself off from books like that. I often check them out from the library and just send them back if I don't read them. Anyway, I hope you like this one. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The challenge hasn't been too difficult yet, but I'm sure I will not be able to get far enough ahead to make up for all of the books I will want at BEA.

      Delete
  5. Hmm, interesting choice. Great goal as well. I'm trying to cut myself off on e-galleys, choosing only those by authors I already know and love, or in series I want to continue. I will be at BEA as well, maybe I'll get to see you there!
    Check out my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow- Tammara tweeting that? I definitely want to check this out now! And what an awesome goal Jacque! Good luck to you on keeping it! I'm not very good at setting and keeping goals for myself. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I haven't heard of that one but it looks really great, definitely adding it to my Want To Read list! I hope you enjoy it :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many people have bought or read Love Show lately, that I am starting to think it a must read! I will definitely have to check it out sometime in the near future.
    Should you be interested I have also nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award :) http://karolinasbookshelf.blogspot.de/2014/02/the-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nomination. I greatly appreciate the thought, but I don't really have time to complete the requirements.

      Delete
  9. Hope you enjoy it. Love your one for one goal. Wish I had that kind of restraint. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions .

    ReplyDelete