Friday, February 7, 2014

The Meeting (Vampire Academy 1.1) by Richelle Mead



I finished reading the first book in the Vampire Academy series a week ago.  I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of the next book in the series from the library, when I noticed Flo marked The Meeting novella as "Read" on Goodreads.  I wasn't aware of this novella, so I thought I would share it just in case others missed it as well.  It is 1.1 in the series and is available for free on Richelle Mead's website.

It retells the first meeting between Dimitri, Rose, and Lissa from Dimitri's POV.  It is a very short story, but it is definitely worth reading.  

There are a couple of other scenes I wouldn't mind hearing from Dimitri or Christian's POV, but it doesn't look like there is another novella until 6.5.


  


No comments:

Post a Comment