Saturday, May 17, 2014

Stacking the Shelves: All Lined Up by Cora Carmack





Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, be it physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Tynga publishes her post each Saturday, so be sure to link up your posts and check out what books others have added to their shelves that week.


As part of my 2014 Bookish Goals, I can only pick up 1 new book for every book I finish.  I will try to keep myself honest by sharing the books I finished each week in exchange for the new books I purchased, borrowed, was gifted, etc.  


This week I finished reading Breakable by Tammara Webber , so I picked up...


Purchased:

All Lined Up by Cora Carmack

I just finished reading Losing It and Faking It by Cora Carmack.  I got sucked into pre-ordering her latest book because she was going away a Garrick and Bliss short story with pre-orders.  That was a BRILLIANT move on her part.  I was going to pick this book up at BEA, but I couldn't pass up more of Garrick.

All Lined Up (Rusk University, #1)



10 comments:

  1. I'm ashamed to say I've never read any Cora Carmack! I hope that you enjoy it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have met Cora Carmack once. She seems nice. This one looks really good.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan on trying to meet her at BEA even though I already have a copy of the book. I still want to get her autograph and a picture with her.

      Delete
  3. Cora Camack is one of those authors I've heard a lot about but never actually read. I hope it lives up to your expectations! :D

    Kate @ Fictional Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't read any of her books either until a couple of weeks ago, but I'm addicted. I've already requested the final book in the series from the library.

      Delete
  4. I just picked up "All Lined Up" at the library. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen this series around, it looks good! I hope you enjoy it!

    Here's mine STS:

    http://addictreaders.blogspot.com/2014/05/stacking-shelves-56.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Should I be embarrassed to say that I've never heard of Cara Carmack? I like your goal of only getting a new book if you finish one. Maybe I should have that same goal and my TBR pile wouldn't go so crazy? lol Thanks for stopping by Tynga's Reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice my friend loves it!

    Come and check out OUT's STS

    And dont forget to enter the giveaways!

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh oh oh this is on my TBR list. I can't wait to see what you think of it. Enjoy & thanks for stopping by my post :)

    ReplyDelete