Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: The Queen by Kiera Cass


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating.  

The Queen by Kiera Cass
Release Date: December 2, 2014

I'm reading The One this week, so I thought it was only fitting to select The Queen this week.  I have enjoyed her interactions with America and the Elite so far in The One and look forward to reading more about her character.

The Queen (The Selection, #0.4)Goodreads Overview: 

Before America Singer’s story began, another girl came to the palace to compete for the hand of a different prince….

Don’t miss this digital original novella set in the captivating world of Kiera Cass’s #1 New York Times bestselling Selection series. This prequel story takes place before the events of The Selection and is told from the point of view of Prince Maxon’s mother, Amberly. Discover a whole new Selection with this inside look at how Maxon’s parents met—and how an ordinary girl named Amberly became a beloved queen.


2 comments:

  1. Ohhh! I had no idea that this novella was coming out. I really enjoyed the Queen in The One as well. I hope you are enjoying The One and great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this series but my besties have so I know I'll be hearing about the outcome of this book. I hope you enjoy it once it comes out.
    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ReplyDelete