Saturday, September 6, 2014

Stacking the Shelves: Throne of Glass by Sarah Maas


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, be it physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Tynga publishes her post each Saturday, so be sure to link up your posts and check out what books others have added to their shelves that week.

As part of my 2014 Bookish Goals, I can only pick up 1 new book for every book I finish.  I will try to keep myself honest by sharing the books I finished each week in exchange for the new books I purchased, borrowed, was gifted, etc.


Challenge Status as of last Saturday: 17 Books Behind

This week I finished reading The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan.  In exchange, I picked up...

Nook Book Purchased:

Throne of Glass by Sarah Maas

The ebook was 99 cents on Tuesday, so I downloaded it.  I've heard great things about the series, so I couldn't pass up this opportunity.  

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)

Challenge Status: 17 Books Behind

2 comments:

  1. I can tell you that Throne of Glass will not disappoint you at all. It's an amazing series.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a copy of Throne of Glass as well! I've heard good things, too, so I am excited to check it out!

    ReplyDelete