Saturday, May 16, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: Never Never by Colleen Hoover


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, be it physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Tynga publishes her post each Saturday, so be sure to link up your posts and check out what books others have added to their shelves that week.

Ebooks:

Never Never by Colleen Hoover

I read Slammed a couple of months ago and I'm currently reading Point of Retreat, which is it's sequel.  I've really enjoyed Colleen Hoover's writing so far, so I downloaded Never Never while the Nook Book was Free last week.  The overview is short and sweet, but very intriguing.  

Never Never (Never Never, #1)Goodreads Overview: 

Best friends since they could walk. In love since the age of fourteen. 
Complete strangers since this morning. 
He'll do anything to remember. She'll do anything to forget. 

2 comments:

  1. You need to read Never Never like now. The part two just came out today & I already finished that. Her books are amazing and when she paired up with Tarryn it made it 10x better (is that even possible)? HECK YEAH :)

    Novel Ink .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the second book. I haven't read any of Tarryn Fisher's books, so I'm looking forward to reading Never Never!

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete