Saturday, June 20, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: The Between the Lines Series by Tammara Webber


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, be it physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Tynga publishes her post each Saturday, so be sure to link up your posts and check out what books others have added to their shelves that week.

Purchased:

Between the Lines Series by Tammara Webber

Between the Lines: The Complete Series (Between the Lines, #1-4)I'm getting ready for the COYER (Clean Out Your E Reader) challenge, which starts today...June 20th.  FYI...You can read physical books and not just ebooks as part of the challenge in case you are interested in participating.

I'm going to try to make it through the entire challenge without purchasing any books, so I decided I should make one final download before the start of the challenge.  I love Tammara Webber's Contours of the Heart series, so I splurged and picked up the entire Between the Lines series since it was only $7.99 on my Nook.

4 comments:

  1. WOW that's a good deal for a series. I have always seen the Coyer challenge, but didn't know what it was. Great haul. Enjoy these books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. COYER = Clean Out Your E Reader, but they expanded it to any books that you own. They even added a scavenger hunt to add to the fun. This is the first time I have participated, so I'm really excited. Hopefully I will clear out my unread shelves.

      Delete
  2. I need to get this on my kindle asap! I would die if I couldn't buy books! I have no self control when it comes to books! Enjoy your set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great price for a series! I hope you enjoy them :-)

    ReplyDelete