Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Rowan by Josephine Angelini


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating.

Rowan by Josephine Angelini (The Worldwalker Triliogy 1.5)
Release Date: July 14, 2015

I just discovered Josie is releasing a Worldwalker novella from Rowan's POV.  I'm getting excited for the next book in this series, which isn't scheduled to be released until September, so this should help pass the time before I can get my hands on book 2 in the series.

Goodreads Overview: 

RowanWhat game is she playing?
Rowan hadn't seen Lillian in over a year-not since she broke his heart and killed his father in one fell swoop-so why would she pick today to just show up outside his favorite coffee shop, dressed in outlandish clothes and pretending she doesn't recognize him. Is she turning to Tristan now in some pathetic effort to drive them apart? Why insist her name is Lily? And where is her Willstone? Her wild claims of being from a parallel world are just crazy and pathetic...right?

Get a glimpse of Rowan's side of the story in this thrilling e-short edition to The Worldwalker Trilogy by internationally bestselling author Josephine Angelini.
 

11 comments:

  1. This sounds interesting and it's totally new to me! Great pick Jacque!

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to start this series when the first book came out since I love the author, but I still haven't gotten around to it :( Aw well. I will soon. Anyways, I love when authors write the little enovella's, they make the experience so much more fun!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I didn't know this either. Thanks for the heads up. Woohoo!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome choice! This one does sound really good. I hope you have a great week.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have yet to read any books by this author, but they are on my TBR list. Great pick! And thanks for stopping by my WOW earlier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would start with her Starcrossed series. I loved that series and you wont even have to wait between books since the series is complete. It is a win/win.

      Delete
  6. A friend had a baby today and named him Rowen!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to your friend! What a crazy coincidence. I've never heard the name Rowan before reading this series, but I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have only read Halo by this author but it's been quite a while. Hope you get to read it when it comes out!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that blurb, this sounds so interesting. Great pick.

    My WoW: http://wp.me/p4IAgx-3q

    Hope you have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still need to read the first book, but I've heard great things. I hope you love this. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete