Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: See How They Run by Ally Carter


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating.

See How They Run by Ally Carter ( Book 2 in the Embassy Row Series)
Release Date: January 5, 2016

All Fall Down was an excellent start to Ally's new Embassy Row series.  I noticed last week on a WoW post that there is now a cover and title for book 2!!  

See How They Run (Embassy Row, #2)Goodreads Overview: 

Inside every secret, there's a world of trouble. Get ready for the second book in this new series of global proportions--from master of intrigue, New York Times bestselling author Ally Carter. 

Grace's past has come back to hunt her . . . and if she doesn't stop it, Grace isn't the only one who will get hurt. Because on Embassy Row, the countries of the world stand like dominoes, and one wrong move can make them all fall down. 

The twists get twistier and the turns get even more shocking in the second thrilling installment of Embassy Row.

4 comments:

  1. I still need to start this series since it sounds right up my alley! Great pick Jacque!

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one I probably should pick up and start the series. Great pick! Thanks for stopping by my WOW earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover! I still need to start this series, unfortunately. Great pick! And thanks for stopping by my blog earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited for this one too! I hope the series gets more intense!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete