Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Soundless by Richelle Mead


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating.

Soundless by Richelle Mead
Release Date: November 10, 2015

I just finished reading the Vampire Academy series and plan on starting Richelle's Bloodlines series next.  To avoid having to play catch up in yet another one of her series...I'm already adding this book to my TBR list.

SoundlessGoodreads Overview:

For as long as Fei can remember, there has been no sound in her village, where rocky terrain and frequent avalanches prevent residents from self-sustaining. Fei and her people are at the mercy of a zipline that carries food up the treacherous cliffs from Beiguo, a mysterious faraway kingdom. 

When villagers begin to lose their sight, deliveries from the zipline shrink and many go hungry. Fei’s home, the people she loves, and her entire existence is plunged into crisis, under threat of darkness and starvation.

But soon Fei is awoken in the night by a searing noise, and sound becomes her weapon.

Richelle Mead takes readers on a triumphant journey from the peak of Fei’s jagged mountain village to the valley of Beiugo, where a startling truth and an unlikely romance will change her life forever...

6 comments:

  1. I love Rochelle mead. So I am pretty excited for this book.
    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Super excited to read something by Mead that's not vampires. I'm So curious! :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think alike since we have the same WoW today Jacque! Can't wait for this one!

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! I am looking forward to this one too. It sounds great!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one just sounds absolutely amazing! I like that it seems to be a sort of change of pace after two major series. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Richelle Mead!!!! Her Succubus series is my all-time favorite! I'm not a huge high fantasy/dystopian fan, so I will have to see about this one. Hope you get it when it comes out! <3

    ReplyDelete