Saturday, July 4, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: Matched & Crossed by Ally Condie


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, be it physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Tynga publishes her post each Saturday, so be sure to link up your posts and check out what books others have added to their shelves that week.

Books I Traded:

I totally scored this week at the Free Little Library.  I traded two of my read books for Matched and Crossed by Ally Condie.  This series has been on my TBR list for a few years, so I was super excited to be able to trade for these books.


Matched (Matched, #1)  Crossed (Matched, #2)

5 comments:

  1. I LOVED Matched! But Crossed kind of dragged for me. Hope you enjoy them!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Matched, but I wasn't crazy about the rest of the series. I hope you have better luck!

    Amber ❤ The Book Bratz
    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This series is so good! Crossed was a bit boring at times, but I'm here to tell you that you should definitely push through it because book three is AMAZING.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I was getting a little nervous after the first couple of comments. It is good to hear that the third book was enjoyable!!

      Delete
  4. I hope you love the books you got this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete