Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Waiting of Wednesday: Winter by Marissa Meyer


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating.

Winter by Marissa Meyer (Lunar Chronicles #4)
Release Date: November 10, 2015

My blog partners and I selected Cinder as our Book Nerds Across America read along for August.  Shortly thereafter, we discovered The Book Addicts Guide's Lunar Chronicles read along.  They will be reading Cinder in August, Scarlet in September, Cress in October and Winter beginning November 10th on its release date.  We've all had this series on our TBR lists for a long time, so this was the perfect opportunity for us to start reading the series before the release of the final book.  

Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)Goodreads Overview:

Princess Winter is admired by the Lunar people for her grace and kindness, and despite the scars that mar her face, her beauty is said to be even more breathtaking than that of her stepmother, Queen Levana.

Winter despises her stepmother, and knows Levana won’t approve of her feelings for her childhood friend–the handsome palace guard, Jacin. But Winter isn’t as weak as Levana believes her to be and she’s been undermining her stepmother’s wishes for years. Together with the cyborg mechanic, Cinder, and her allies, Winter might even have the power to launch a revolution and win a war that’s been raging for far too long.

Can Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, and Winter defeat Levana and find their happily ever afters?


6 comments:

  1. This series has me curious. I'm not much into cyborg stuff, but it has had such rave reviews. I think I'm going to have to add this to my tbr list! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally read Cinder this summer. Ready to start Scarlet, probably in September for my Sequels challenge. Thanks for visiting my WOW post earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to start this series, I hear amazing things! Great pick Jacque!

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely dying for this one. Every time it pops up I get even more excited.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking forward to this as well, but have to read Cress still.

    ReplyDelete