Saturday, August 22, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: Shopaholic Takes Manhattan by Sophie Kinsella




Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, be it physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Tynga publishes her post each Saturday, so be sure to link up your posts and check out what books others have added to their shelves that week.

Traded at the Little Free Library

I traded Finding It by Cora Carmack, which I just finished reading last weekend, for Shopaholic Takes Manhattan in my neighborhood's Little Free Library.  If you don't have one in your neighborhood, it is the coolest thing ever.  It is a way to swap books you have already read, that will likely just sit on your shelves untouched for years to come, for new-to-you books you will actually read. 

Shopaholic Takes Manhattan (Shopaholic, #2)

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE Sophie Kinsella!!! She also writes under the pen name Madeline Wickham and they are good books too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was not aware of that. I will have to check out her other books. I've read a couple of her stand alones and really enjoyed them, so I'm looking forward to this series.

      Delete
  2. Sophie Kinsella is fabulous! Enjoy Jacque! :-) Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know the book but I hope you enjoyed it. Happy reading :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like such a cute series! I don't think I'll ever get around to reading it, but I think it'd be perfect for my cousin and will definitely be recommending it to her. Great StS and thanks for stopping by my blog the other day!

    ReplyDelete