Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: November 9 by Colleen Hoover


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating.

November 9 by Colleen Hoover
Release Date: November 10, 2015

I just finished reading the first two books in Colleen Hoover's Slammed series and LOVED them.  I've added all of her books to my TBR list and can't wait for the release of November 9.  I really think it would have been fitting if they could have moved the release date to the 9th instead of the 10th since that is obviously a very important date in this book.

Goodreads Overview:

November 9
Beloved #1 New York Times bestselling author Colleen Hoover returns with an unforgettable love story between a writer and his unexpected muse.

Fallon meets Ben, an aspiring novelist, the day before her scheduled cross-country move. Their untimely attraction leads them to spend Fallon’s last day in L.A. together, and her eventful life becomes the creative inspiration Ben has always sought for his novel. Over time and amidst the various relationships and tribulations of their own separate lives, they continue to meet on the same date every year. Until one day Fallon becomes unsure if Ben has been telling her the truth or fabricating a perfect reality for the sake of the ultimate plot twist



10 comments:

  1. Not read this author, hope you like it when you get your hands on it. :)

    Stormi
    http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/waiting-on-wednesday-mercury-retrograde/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read Slammed and Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover and loved them both. I would definitely recommend them both.

      Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  2. Kind of similar to One Day? Sounds good!

    Kate @ Ex Libris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read One Day yet, but it is on my TBR list.

      Delete
  3. Colleen Hoover is such an amazingly talented author ... I already know I'll buy this, no matter what! Every book by her that I read so far (Maybe Someday, Ugly Love, Never Never & Confess) was so, so good and is totally worth a read! Great pick! <3

    Here's my WoW! :)
    Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read Slammed and Point of Retreat and enjoyed them both. I've just bought Never Never and plan on picking up Maybe Someday next. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed all of them!!

      Delete
  4. Haven't read Hoover yet, but this one sounds really good! I may have to add it to my TBR list! Great pick! And thanks for stopping by my WOW earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! I really want to start reading Colleen Hoover's novels.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never read Colleen Hoover. I keep hearing good things about her books though. Hope you like it!


    Melissa @ MommyWantsToRead

    my WOW http://mommywantstoread.blogspot.com/2015/08/waiting-on-wednesday-deaths-leash-by-jd.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've not read anything by Colleen Hoover, but I've only heard good things. Great pick this week! And thanks for stopping by my blog earlier :)

    ReplyDelete