Thursday, November 12, 2015

Creativity Corner: Christmas to Color by Mary Tanana


My 10 year-old son is very crafty and enjoys all forms of art.  I decided to start this Creativity Corner feature as a way for us to look back on our projects while sharing ideas with others.

Preston and I decided to jump on the adult coloring book craze and purchased a few different books at Barnes and Noble last week.

Here are the pages I completed this week from Christmas to Color by Mary Tanana.

I used my son's Crayola colored pencils to complete this page.  He has a box of 50 pencils and another box of 64 yet I only managed to use 3 colors.


I'm not nearly as creative as my son, but I ventured out and tried a variety of colors on this page.  I used my son's Crayola colored pencils for the page on the right.  I used my new set of 132 Prismacolor pencils, which arrived in the mail last Sunday, for the page on the left.



No comments:

Post a Comment