Saturday, November 14, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: Bloodlines by Richelle Mead


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, be it physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Tynga publishes her post each Saturday, so be sure to link up your posts and check out what books others have added to their shelves that week.

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead

Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1)I completed the Vampire Academy series this past June.  I have been wanting to start the Bloodlines series, so I was SUPER excited to find a copy of Bloodlines in our Little Free Library last week.  I traded one of my husband's old Stephen King novels for more of Adrian, which is definitely a WIN!

4 comments:

  1. A very good book indeed. I hope you enjoy your new book.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that series. Have fun reading your book.

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You'll love this series!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read just the first book in this series but hopefully soon I'll finish it! I loved 'Vampire Academy' so probabily I'll like this one too.

    Happy reading!

    My STS:http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2015/11/stacking-shelves-41.html

    ReplyDelete