Saturday, December 26, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: Christmas Edition


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, be it physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Tynga publishes her post each Saturday, so be sure to link up your posts and check out what books others have added to their shelves that week.

Gifts

The Heir and the SpareThe Heir and the Spare by Emily Albright 

Flo sent me this for Christmas, which I was super excited about.  It has been on my TBR list for a while and I can't wait to read it.  







Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

My brother gave me a copy of Hush Hush for Christmas.  Now that I finally finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, this is one of the older books on my TBR list.  It looks like I can finally tackle this one in 2016.

7 comments:

  1. Haven't read any of these before, but have heard good things about Hush, Hush! I hope you enjoy your gifts :)

    Novel Ink's STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't a big fan of Hush Hush, but I know so many people that felt differently and loved it so I really hope you're one of those people!!

    Check out my new books

    Jade at Ink Scratchers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you love all of your new books this week. They look awesome.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Heir and The Spare looks good,hope you enjoy both!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the Hush Hush series was pretty good - but I LOVED Black Ice and Dangerous Lies. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! I also got the Heir and the Spare this week for review and I can't wait to read it. It sounds excellent. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Heir and The Spare is the one I would like to check out. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete