Saturday, January 9, 2016

Stacking the Shelves: The Gift by James Patterson


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, be it physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Tynga publishes her post each Saturday, so be sure to link up your posts and check out what books others have added to their shelves that week.

Books I traded for in our Little Free Library

The Gift by James Petterson

The Gift (Witch & Wizard, #2)I don't have the first book in the series, but I guess I will have to get it from the library.  I've enjoyed James Patterson's Women's Murder Club series and thought the With & Wizard series looked interesting.  The description "Harry Potter meets The Hunger Games" is what caught my attention.



2 comments:

  1. It's nice that you've been able to trade in for a book you want to read, Jacque. I hope you'll get the first in the series from the library very soon, so you can get started.
    Have a wonderful weekend and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the first one a while ago when I was in a huge Patterson craze and just going through all his stuff (I didn't really make much of a dent, though) and I enjoyed it. It's not the best book ever but it's fun and a quick read. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete