Saturday, March 5, 2016

Stacking the Shelves: See How They Run


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, be it physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Tynga publishes her post each Saturday, so be sure to link up your posts and check out what books others have added to their shelves that week.

ARC and Swag from Flo

I am a huge Ally Carter fan, so I was SUPER excited to receive the second book in her Embassy Row Series....Thanks to Flo :)  I'm a bit negligent in getting this post up, but it has been a busy month.  Hopefully I will be able to get to this book over spring break.


Speaking of spring break...We are going to the Harry Potter Park at Universal in Orlando.  Flo was there recently and sent me this cool swag.  I really want to get my son sorted because I think he has Slytherin written all over him.



5 comments:

  1. Great HP Swag this week. I hope you love the Ally Carter book.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flo is a sweetheart! She went with me and a group of friends! It was so much fun.

    Check out our STS

    Leydy @ Once Upon A Twilight

    ReplyDelete
  3. So your son's a Slytherin...What sort of mischief does he get into? Have a great time at Harry Potter World. We will be going to the California one over the Summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is your typical 10 year old boy. I think they could all be Slytherins at that age. I hope you enjoy your trip as well!

      Delete
  4. I'm so jealous! I want to go to Orlando too! I visited the Harry Potter park in 2010 but there have been so many changes and I really want to see them. Hope you'll enjoy it

    Here's my Stacking The Shelves @ Swissbookworm

    ReplyDelete