Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books To Read If You Are In The Mood for Contemporary

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  Every Tuesday they post a new Top Ten List on something bookish.  Click on the link above if you wish to participate.

Top Ten Books To Read 
If You Are In The Mood for Contemporary

Jesse's Girl by Miranda Kenneally

Jesse's Girl (Hundred Oaks)

Slammed by Colleen Hoover

Slammed (Slammed, #1)

Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens

Faking Normal

We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

We Were Liars

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

The Fault in Our Stars

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

Fangirl

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)

I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella

I've Got Your Number

Easy by Tammara Webber

Easy (Contours of the Heart, #1)

Lock  and Key and The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen

Lock and Key The Truth About Forever

5 comments:

  1. I don't read a whole bunch of contemporary, but do like it from time to time to break up the horror and fantasy I read. I own that Sophie Kinsella book because I found it second-hand for 50 cents. I read TFIOS right before the movie was released and although I like it, I wasn't thrilled with it. Great list and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got your number is really funny. I hope you enjoy it!! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. I don't read much contemporary or romance in general. But I am obsessed with Fangirl! It was a great read. Rainbow Rowell is a wonderful writer.
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! All of these are great contemporary picks! I especially love I've Got Your Number and Easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed The Fault in Our Stars! I still need to read a Rainbow Rowell novel though.


    Here's a link to my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/03/top-ten-tuesday-eleven-books-to-read-if.html

    ReplyDelete