Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: My Most Recent 5 Star Reads

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  Every Tuesday they post a new Top Ten List on something bookish.  Click on the link above if you wish to participate.

Most Recent 5 Star Reads

Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins

Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1)

Faking Normal by Courtney Stevens

Faking Normal

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)

Jesse's Girl by Miranda Kenneally

Jesse's Girl (Hundred Oaks)

Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead

Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6)

Slammed by Colleen Hoover

Slammed (Slammed, #1)

We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

We Were Liars

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

The Book Thief

Losing It by Cora Carmack

Losing It (Losing It, #1)

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

The Fault in Our Stars

7 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Sweet Evil. Much more than I thought I would! Great list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slammed is my favorite CoHo book!!! Though I love all of hers :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I loved Sweet Evil and Losing it!!! Both were such great books! Awesome list! My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your list!! We Were Liars messed with me a lot, but I LOVE E. Lockhart and everything she writes. TFIOS and HP are always going to be faves of mine :) Thanks for stopping by my list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic list! I completely agree with you regarding TFiOS, HP, and Last Sacrifice...some of my favorite books for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Book Thief and The Fault in Our Stars are two of my all-time most cherished!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete