Saturday, April 16, 2016

Stacking the Shelves: Twain's End by Lynn Cullen


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, be it physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Tynga publishes her post each Saturday, so be sure to link up your posts and check out what books others have added to their shelves that week.

From the Hosts of the COYER Challenge

I have to thank the hosts of the COYER Challenge for sending me this ARC.  I really enjoyed Mrs. Poe by Lynn Cullen and look forward to reading more of her historical fiction.


2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this one before. It sounds interesting.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this one; but I will definitely be looking up the synopsis! :)
    My Stacking the Shelves;
    http://epiloguereview.blogspot.com/2016/04/stacking-shelves-2.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete