Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Every YA Fan Should Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  Every Tuesday they post a new Top Ten List on something bookish.  Click on the link above if you wish to participate.

Top 10 Books Every YA Fan Should Read

The Lunar Chronicles Series by Marissa Meyer
I just finished reading Scarlet (the second book in the series) and hear that Cress is even better.

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)

Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
I just finished reading this series last September and look forward to rereading it with my son over the next few years once he is in middle school

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
How can you not love Etienne St. Clair

Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)

The Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan

The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)

Heist Society Series by Ally Carter
I love all of Ally's books (Gallagher Girls and Embassy Row series included), but I REALLY wish she would write more Heist Society books.

Heist Society (Heist Society Series #1)

Sarah Dessen
I haven't read a book of hers that I haven't enjoyed so far.

The Truth About Forever Lock and Key This Lullaby

Slammed by Colleen Hoover

Slammed (Slammed, #1)

Easy by Tammara Webber

Easy (Contours of the Heart, #1)

The Mara Dyer series by Michelle Hodkin

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)

First Comes Love by Katie Kacvinsky

First Comes Love (First Comes Love, #1)

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic list! I highly recommend these books often! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Some of my favourite series on here.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/04/12/top-ten-tuesday-52/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I put a few books or most of your books on my wishlist to read. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah Dessen books are the best! I haven't read all of them yet, but the ones I have read, they have all been amazing! Great Top Ten! :D
    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Harry Potter and most of these others are on my "i seriously need to read these books!" list haha! My TTT

    ReplyDelete