Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Will Make You Laugh

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  Every Tuesday they post a new Top Ten List on something bookish.  Click on the link above if you wish to participate.

Top 5 Books That Will Make You Laugh

After reviewing all of the books on my Goodreads read shelf it became quite apparent that I don't read very many comedies or humorous books in general.  These are the only books that really stood out to me as books that made me laugh.

Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella

Confessions of a Shopaholic (Shopaholic, #1)

I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella

I've Got Your Number

Alienated by Melissa Landers

Alienated (Alienated, #1)

The Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich

One for the Money (Stephanie Plum, #1)

The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein

The Art of Racing in the Rain

4 comments:

  1. Love Stephanie Plum! Glad she made someone else's list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do need to read the Stephanie Plum series! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the Stephanie Plum books! Quirky and awkward!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never imagined a mystery series could be so hilarious. You can't help but root for her. Thanks for stopping by my TTT!

      Delete