Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: The Last Star by Rick Yancey


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating.

The Last Star by Rick Yancey
Release Date: May 24, 2016

I read The 5th Wave in preparation for the release of the movie, but I'm waiting to get the Blue-ray from the library.  We have a home theater, so it takes something EPIC like the latest Star Wars film to get me to pay movie theater prices to watch a film.  

I hope the rest of the series is as good as The 5th Wave!!

Goodreads Overview: 

The Last Star (The 5th Wave, #3)We’re here, then we’re gone, and that was true before they came. That’s always been true. The Others didn’t invent death; they just perfected it. Gave death a face to put back in our face, because they knew that was the only way to crush us. It won’t end on any continent or ocean, no mountain or plain, jungle or desert. It will end where it began, where it had been from the beginning, on the battlefield of the last beating human heart.

Master storyteller Rick Yancey invokes triumph, loss, and unrelenting action as the fate of the planet is decided in the conclusion to this epic series.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so ready to find out where this is all going to end. I mean, Ethan! I must know! Great pick! Thanks for stopping by my WOW earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woop woop, I cannot wait to see how this trilogy ends! I loved the first two books, so you can only imagine how long of a wait it has felt like while waiting for The Last Star. hope we both enjoy it :) Here's my Wow!

    Lillie @Little Lillie Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the second book. I've kind of heard mixed reviews about it. Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  3. I have not come across this book before. Thanks so much for spotlighting it today!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete