Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: Take the Key and Lock Her Up by Ally Carter


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating.

Take the Key and Lock Her Up (Embassy Row #3)
Release Date: January 1, 2017

We don't have a description for this book yet, but Ally just released the cover for the third book in her Embassy Row series.  

In case you are interested in learning more about the series, here is the link to my review of All Fall Down, which is the first book in the series.  


Take the Key and Lock Her Up

4 comments:

  1. I've only read one book by Ally Carter, and it was an adult chick lit, probably would be called New Adult if it came out today. But I hope you're able to get this one soon. Thanks for stopping by my WOW earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I still need to start this series but I love this cover and the sound of this one!!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cover! Hope you enjoy it once it's released :)

    I’m waiting for “The Sun is Also a Star” by Nicola Yoon:)

    ReplyDelete