Saturday, July 23, 2016

Stacking the Shelves: Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, be it physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Tynga publishes her post each Saturday, so be sure to link up your posts and check out what books others have added to their shelves that week.

Little Free Library

I traded my copy of The Girl Who Played with Fire, which I read back in April, for this book in my local Little Free Library.  I love Patterson's Women's Murder Club series, so I was curious to see if I will enjoy this series as well.  
Confessions of a Murder Suspect (Confessions, #1)

6 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your book.

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever read a James Patterson book. I hope you enjoy it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I used to love James Patterson's novels.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for swapping books, Jacque! I hope you'll enjoy Confessions of a Murder Suspect.
    Have a wonderful week and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is a Little Free Library? Do many people use it? I know of some geocaches that are little libraries, too. Cool!

    ReplyDelete