Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Have Enjoyed with Under 2000 Ratings

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  Every Tuesday they post a new Top Ten List on something bookish.  Click on the link above if you wish to participate.


Top Ten Books I Have Enjoyed with Under 2000 Goodreads Ratings

738 Days by Stacey Kade

738 Days

Breakable by Tammara Webber

Breakable (Contours of the Heart, #2)

The Copper Gauntlet by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
Book 2 in the Magisterium Series

The Copper Gauntlet (Magisterium, #2)

Mrs. Poe by Lynn Cullen

Mrs. Poe

Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter
Book 3 in the Heist Society Series

Perfect Scoundrels (Heist Society, #3)

Bitter End by Jennifer Brown

Bitter End

First Comes Love by Katie Kacvinsky

First Comes Love (First Comes Love, #1)

Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready

Shade (Shade, #1)

First Family by David Baldacci
Book 4 in the King and Maxwell Series

First Family (Sean King & Michelle Maxwell, #4)

Goddess by Josephine Angelini
Book 3 in the Starcrossed Series

Goddess (Starcrossed, #3)

5 comments:

  1. I loved Bitter End. Jennifer Brown is definitely one of my forever favorite authors! AND 738 Days!! I'm reading it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Bitter End. I enjoy Jennifer Brown's writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Breakable and I keep hearing good things about 738 Days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Stacey Kade and 738 Days is by far my favorite of her books. It is definitely worth reading.

      Delete
  4. Ooh I really love Katie Kacvinsky! I'll have to check this one out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete