Monday, August 29, 2016

Marathon Monday: Emerald City Quarter Marathon


August 28th was a beautiful morning for the Emerald City Quarter Marathon in Dublin, Ohio.  This is the second time I have participated in the event as a training run for the fall Columbus Half Marathon and I really enjoy this well organized, but local event.  The weather was a little warm for a 7:00 AM start, but it was manageable.  I'm really looking forward to some cooler fall temperatures as I continue to ramp up my training. 

I am shooting for a 2 hour half marathon this fall, so I will need to pick up my pace a little over the next several weeks.  The following are my official results.


The paparazzi were out on the course...AKA my husband and son, so here are a couple of pictures from the event.



No comments:

Post a Comment