Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My TBR List Since Before I Started Blogging

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  Every Tuesday they post a new Top Ten List on something bookish.  Click on the link above if you wish to participate.


Top Ten Books Still on my TBR List Since Before I Started Blogging

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
On the plus side, I did read The Maze Runner a month ago.

The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, #2)

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
My brother gave me this book for Christmas, so I no loner have an excuse not to read this book.

Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)

If I Stay by Gayle Forman

If I Stay (If I Stay, #1)

Matched by Ally Condie
I picked up a copy of Matched in my little free library and hope to get to it soon.

Matched (Matched, #1)

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (Millennium, #3)

Mrs. DeWinter by Susan Hill
I loved Rebecca in high school and really want to read this book, but for some reason I still haven't gotten around to it.  

Mrs. de Winter

The Sixth Man by David Baldacci
This is the 5th book in the King and Maxwell series.  I just finished book 4 and should get to this one soon.

The Sixth Man (Sean King & Michelle Maxwell, #5)

Kay Scarpetta Series by Patricia Cornwell.  
I've read the first three books in the series and added several more to my TBR list prior to starting my blog.

Cruel & Unusual (Kay Scarpetta, #4)

The Stephanie Plum Series by Janet Evanovich
I've read the first three books in this series as well and have been trying to play catch up.

Four to Score (Stephanie Plum, #4)

10 comments:

  1. I loved Hush Hus! I love Patch, he is so hot and sexy. Now I want to read it again! He is awesome and so mysterious.My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An interesting selection of books Jacque. I hope you enjoy them when you do get around to reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I keep meaning to read the Matched Trilogy, but every time I try someone has the first book checked out. I hope you enjoy it when you read it! :)
    My #Shame TTT
    Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's taking every bit of self control not to add Mrs. DeWinter to my shelf right now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember back in the day when Hush, Hush was EVERYWHERE. Also Statistical Prob was pretty cute. I love books that take place during 1 day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I Stay has also been on my TBR for a while! And I've been meaning to read Rebecca for like two years, but it sort of intimidates me, I don't know why. Do you think it is a hard read?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the most entertaining and easy to read book I was assigned in high school. It was by far my favorite.

      Delete
  7. I haven't read any of the Stieg Larson books yet. I just didn't get into the hype when they were popular although since that, I've thought that maybe I should pick one up.
    See my list at: https://runwright.net/2016/08/23/11364/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the first two were very well written. Highly entertaining.

      Delete
  8. ACK! I haven't read any of these either! I read Becca Fitzpatrick's Black Ice and IT WAS SO BAD that I canNOT read another one of her books! I should really read The Mae Runner series as well, but I'm so in love with the movies, I haven't yet!

    Hope you get to read these and fall in love soon!

    Aditi @ http://athousandwordsamillionbooks.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete