Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Fall TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  Every Tuesday they post a new Top Ten List on something bookish.  Click on the link above if you wish to participate.

Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR List

Four to Score by Janet Evanovich (Stephanie Plum #4)
This is part of my challenge to clear out the oldest books on my Goodreads TBR list.

Four to Score (Stephanie Plum, #4)

The Scorch Trials by James Dashner (Maze Runner #2)
This is for my sequel challenge.  I read The Maze Runner in July.

The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, #2)

Lust For Life by Jeri Smith-Ready
I challenged myself to finish 5 series I started before the start of the year.  This is the final book in the WVMP Radio series.

Lust for Life (WVMP Radio, #4)

Obsidian by Jennifer Armentrout
I bought this book at RT several years ago and really need to start this series.  It will qualify for my "New To You" challenge since it will be a new author and series.

Obsidian (Lux, #1)

All In by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (The Naturals #3)
Another book for my sequel challenge

All In (The Naturals, #3)

For This Life Only by Stacey Kade
I love Stacey Kade and have to read her latest release.

For This Life Only

The Bronze Key by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black
(The Magisterium Series #3)

The Bronze Key (Magisterium,  #3)

The Partner by John Grisham
This will be the third and final book that I need for my challenge of clearing out 3 of the oldest books on my TBR list this year.

The Partner

The Raven King By Maggie Stiefvater
(The Raven Cycle #4)
I am dying to see how this series concludes.  I can't believe I have had this book since BEA and still haven't read it yet.

The Raven King (The Raven Cycle, #4)

One Paris Summer by Denise Grover Swank
I received an ARC and need to get my review posted.

One Paris Summer

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant list Jacque. I hope that you enjoy them all. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I need to read The Raven King too :-) Here's my TTT: https://howusefulitis.wordpress.com/2016/09/27/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-fall-tbr-list/

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY someone else who hasn't read The Raven King yet!! I really need to read it super soon before all my book friends have a coronary :) I'm also super excited for For This Life Only!!! I love Stacey Kade too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome list. I am most interested in One Paris Summer- I love the sound of that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoy The Raven King!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/09/27/top-ten-tuesday-76/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Raven Cycle has a brilliant conclusion! :)

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny, I loved the Scorpio Race by Maggie Stiefvater, and so I read the first book in the Raven Cycle. It's not that I hated the book, but I did not love it either. I don't know, but it was boring to me and the characters not my kind of style. But I like seeing all the people raving about the series. So I hope it will have a brilliant conclusion and you will like it :D

    ReplyDelete