Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Hated Villains From Books I Have Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  Every Tuesday they post a new Top Ten List on something bookish.  Click on the link above if you wish to participate.

Top Seven Most Hated Villains from Books I Have Read

I don't red a lot of books with villains it appears.  I struggled to come up with 7 from by Goodreads read list, so I can't wait to read some of the others that appear on this week's top ten lists.

Valentine from the Mortal Instruments Series
I just finished reading City of Glass last month, so Valentine was fresh in my mind.  He experimented on his unborn children and had no remorse for the physical and mental abuse he subjected them to later in life.  He was only out for personal gain.

City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3)

Maxon's Father (The King) in The Selection Series
He was abusive and manipulative.  

The Selection (The Selection, #1)

Lord Voldemort from the Harry Potter Series

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)

Vaughn from the Chemical Garden Trilogy
I believe Vaughn's underlying intention of helping his son was admirable, but his methods were not.

Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1)

Dr. Jacobs in the Project Paper Doll Series

The Trials (Project Paper Doll, #3)

Queen Levana from the Lunar Chronicles Series

Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2)

Luke from the Percy Jackson Series
I've only read the first thee books in this series so far, but Luke has been the source of a lot of problems for Percy and his friends.

The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)






4 comments:

  1. I've also only read the first book in the Percy Jackson Series, and I knew I couldn't trust Luke from the very beginning...There was just something up with him.
    Great Top Ten! :D My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list Jacque! We have a few in common. Voldemort has to be one of the ultimate villains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Percy Jackson!!! I think me and my son are going to start reading that series together soon!! I can't believe I haven't read it yet!! Coming up w/ villains was hard for me too :)

    ReplyDelete