Saturday, November 19, 2016

Creativity Corner: Adult Coloring


My 11 year-old son, Preston, is very crafty and enjoys all forms of art.  I decided to start this Creativity Corner feature as a way for us to look back on our projects while sharing ideas with others.

This week I completed my second page in the Harry Potter coloring book by Scholastic.  Some of the pages are very detailed and look like they will be quite time consuming, but the pages with the house crests are very manageable.  I tried to make it as true to the original as possible.  You can't really tell in the photo, but there are two different colors of gold used.


I also completed the first page in the Johanna's Christmas coloring book.  This book is a great way to put someone in the holiday spirit if you are looking for a gift idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment