Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Top Ten Movies: Favorite Movies of All Time

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  Every Tuesday they post a new Top Ten List on something bookish.  Click on the link above if you wish to participate.

Top Ten All Time Favorite Movies

Dead Poets Society



The King's Speech



The Breakfast Club


The first 4 movies in the Rocky Series
I used to love watching these as a kid!

Image result for rocky 4

The Harry Potter Series



The Titanic



Ferris Bueller's Day Off



Star Wars Return of the Jedi
This is the first Star Wars movie I was old enough to see in the theater when it was released.

Image result for star wars return of the jedi

ET 



The Mighty Ducks
Another series that I loved as a kid.  My son really enjoys this series as well.




6 comments:

  1. Great Top Ten! I LOVE both The Mighty Ducks, and The Breakfast Club!
    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Harry Potter! :-) Such an amazing series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Harry Potter (obviously)!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/11/15/top-ten-tuesday-83/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy seeing The King's Speech get some love! Such a great movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice list! I'm currently working my way through the Harry Potter books/movies, and am really enjoying them! I love Ferris Bueller, and just recently watched The Breakfast Club, and loved it as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many good choices here! I have seen and loved all of these except for the Rocky series. That's definitely a classic I want to watch soon though!

    ReplyDelete