Sunday, March 12, 2017

Stacking the Shelves: Where She Went and Evertrue



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, be it physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Tynga publishes her post each Saturday, so be sure to link up your posts and check out what books others have added to their shelves that week.

From the Library:

Where She Went by Gayle Forman:

This is the sequel to If I Stay, which I read last year and loved.  


Cover image for Where She Went



Evertrue by Brodi Ashton: 

This is the third and final book in the Everneath series.  


Cover image for Evertrue

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the Brodi Ashton series a lot. I hope you love all of your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice books. Hope you love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Brodi Ashton! I hope you love the finale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely liked the Brodi Ashton series, and Where She Went was good as well. I hope you enjoy them both! Thanks for stopping by my Sunday Post on Lisa Loves Literature earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been meaning to read Where She Went!
    Enjoy all your books :)
    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete