Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday: Brave by Tammara Webber


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating.

Brave by Tammara Webber
Tentative Release Date: Fall 2017

I LOVED Easy and have read all of the books in Tammara's Contours of the Heart series.  I have no idea how I missed this announcement, but I found Brave listed when I pulled Tammara up on Goodreads yesterday.  I was beyond excited and immediately scheduled this as my next WoW post. 

Brave (Contours of the Heart, #4)Goodreads Overview:

Courage means rising up to defend your beliefs… or daring to question them.

Get ready for Erin's story: A new standalone novel in the Contours of the Heart world.

Greed. Betrayal. Loss. Revenge. And that's just where it begins.



4 comments:

  1. Oh yay I hope you love this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read anything by Webber yet, but I need to! Great pick! Thanks for stopping by my WOW on Lisa Loves Literature earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo, a new Webber book! I read Easy years ago but haven't read anything by her since. I did love Easy a lot. :D I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week, Jacque. =)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read only one of Webber's books, but really enjoyed it. I hope you get your hands on a copy soon. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete