Sunday, April 23, 2017

Stacking the Shelves: Flourless to Stop Him




Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, be it physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Tynga publishes her post each Saturday, so be sure to link up your posts and check out what books others have added to their shelves that week.

From My Local Little Free Library

I traded my copy of The Raven King for Flourless to Stop Him.  I have seen these Baking books around and even discussed one with a lady while waiting in line at BEA.  I've never read one, so I decided it was time now that I found one in our little free library.  I love mysteries, so this sounds like something I should enjoy.
Flourless to Stop Him (A Baker's Treat, #3)

3 comments:

  1. I love the names of these types of books. I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by my Sunday Post on Lisa Loves Literature earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book sounds really interesting. I love cozy mysteries so I will have to check this one out for sure.
    Have a good week!

    -Jackie
    http://thebookworm-cafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your thoughts on it! :)

    ReplyDelete