Sunday, April 2, 2017

Stacking the Shelves: Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, be it physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Tynga publishes her post each Saturday, so be sure to link up your posts and check out what books others have added to their shelves that week.

Traded in our Little Free Library:

I had an ARC of Three Dark Crowns that I finished reading and traded for:

Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella

Sophie Kinsella is usually good for a light and fun read.  I'll probably take this on my summer vacation.


Wedding Night

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I still need to read Three Dark Crowns :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Three Dark Crowns! I can't wait for the sequel :) Great post!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kinsella is such a go-to when you want something light and funny. I haven't read Wedding Night, though, so I'll be interested to see what you think of it.

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete