Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday: The Becoming of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating.  You can also check out Can't-Wait Wednesday hosted by Wishful Endings.

The Becoming of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin
Release Date: November 7, 2017

I LOVED the first two books in the Mara Dyer series because of Noah Shaw.  He is one of my favorite YA characters, so I was beyond excited to see there would be a new book/series from his point of view.  In fact, my biggest problem with the final book in the Mara Dyer series was the fact there wasn't enough of Noah.  He is what kept the pages turning and brought life to the story in my opinion.  A complete book with Noah is an absolute must have for me.

Goodreads Overview:

The Becoming of Noah Shaw (The Shaw Confessions, #1)In the first book of the Shaw Confessions, the companion series to the New York Times bestselling Mara Dyer novels, old skeletons are laid bare and new promises prove deadly. This is what happens after happily ever after.

Everyone thinks seventeen-year-old Noah Shaw has the world on a string.

They’re wrong.

Mara Dyer is the only one he trusts with his secrets and his future.

He shouldn’t.

And both are scared that uncovering the truth about themselves will force them apart.

6 comments:

  1. I have this series but haven't read it. I've heard great things and am pretty sure I'll enjoy it. I'm excited to see it continuing in some fashion and hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds really good ~ Hope you really enjoy this one!

    Renee - My CWW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this book around and it looks interesting!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Maya Dyer books have been on my tbr since they were released but I never got to them and now after seeing this book I want to read them again! Maybe I will get to them finally!
    Here's my WoW/CWW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only read the first Mara Dyer book, but loved it! I need to finish that series so I can get excited about this one.

    ReplyDelete