Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday - Series I've Been Meaning to Start But Haven't


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  Every Tuesday they post a new Top Ten List on something bookish.  Click on the link above if you wish to participate.

Top Ten Series I've Been Meaning to Start But Haven't

I've already completed 5 series so far this year and I should complete the Slintered series in the next couple of weeks.  I have several of the books listed below on my Summer COYER reading list, which starts this Saturday, so I should get to several of these series soon.

The Superlatives Series by Jennifer Echols

Biggest Flirts (Superlatives, #1)


Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)

The Glittering Court Series by Richelle Mead

The Glittering Court (The Glittering Court, #1)

Red Queen Series by Victoria Aveyard

Red Queen (Red Queen, #1)

Shadow and Bone Series by Leigh Bardugo

Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)

The Infernal Devices Series by Cassandra Clare

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)

An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1)

Never Never Series By Colleen Hoover

Never Never (Never Never, #1)


Between the Lines Series by Tammara Webber

Between the Lines (Between the Lines, #1)

Pushing the Limits Series by Katie McGarry

Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)

13 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about the Never Never series and have seen it on a few lists. Same with Bardugo. And I want to try Richelle Mead too, her books look fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We share a couple! I rarely ever see anyone mention the Between the Lines series but after loving Tammara's other books so much I definitely want to read that series. And the Grisha trilogy... definitely. I adore the Pushing the Limits series by Katie McGarry. Probably my favorite YA contemporary series.
    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought the entire Between the Lines series when the ebook set was on sale. I loved Easy and immediately added her other books to my TBR list. Breakable was really good too if you haven't read it. It is Easy told from Landon's POV with some additional new material.

      Delete
    2. I loved Breakable! Getting Landon's childhood and teenage years... broke my heart. I just read Sweet last year (Boyce and Pearl's story) and now I'm excited about Brave. :)

      Delete
  3. I've been wanting to try CHoover's books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed Slammed, Point of Retreat, and It Ends With Us by Hoover.

      Delete
  4. I love Shadow and Bone! So many good ones on here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read 5 of these (ToG, Glittering Court, Red Queen, TID, Pushing the Limits). The only series I gave up on was Red Queen. The first book was incredible, but it was all down hill from there, and I just don't care enough to continue. The others were all great, and I look forward to continuing the unfinished ones in the list.
    Sam @ WLABB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! Never Never should have been on my list because I own one of the books. I loved Glittering Court and Red Queen!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ALMOST put that Superlatives series on my list. It looks so cute. Also, I loved Pushing the Limits. The other books in the series were too sappy, but that one was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't much like Shadow and Bone but I am looking forward to trying Six of Crows.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to read Shadow and Bone and An Ember in The Ashes too! I really like the Throne of Glass series. Red Queen I can kind of take or leave, I read the first book, it was okay, got the second and still haven't read it yet!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/20/top-ten-tuesday-112/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clare, Mead and Maas are all on my list. I love Mead's books but got distracted and WAY behind. Hope you enjoy these!

    ReplyDelete