Thursday, April 11, 2013

Die for Her by Amy Plum


This Die for Me novella is 60 pages of content from both Die for Me and Until I Die told from Jules's perspective.  We discover that his feelings for Kate are more than just the flirtatious teasing they appear to be.  He has deep feelings for her, but he realizes Kate and Vincent are truly in love and that Kate does not feel that way about him.  Also, he would never do anything to hurt his best friend, so he keeps his feelings hidden. 

It has been almost a year since I finished reading Until I Die, so this was an excellent refresher before If I Should Die is released next month.  I also enjoyed seeing more of the interactions between Jules and Vincent when Kate was not around.  We get a lot more insight on what was happening behind the scenes in LaMaison and how everything that was going on impacted Vincent.  He is such an amazing and lovable character that I know for a fact there is NO WAY Amy could have done what we think she did at the end of Until I Die.  I am sure there is some sort of explanation and everything WILL eventually work out the way I hope.....A happily ever after for Vincent and Kate :)

We Book Nerds received an ARC of If I Should Die.  Flo and Mary have both read it already and it is currently on its way to me.  After finishing this book yesterday, I must have checked the mailbox three times before the mail finally came.  The book did not arrive, but I am dying to get my hands on it.  They both really enjoyed it and Mary said she LOVED the ending.  That can only mean one thing, right??? *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment