Monday, November 25, 2013

Music Monday: Toad The Wet Sprocket Concert

I was a HUGE Toad fan back in high school and college.  When I heard they were releasing their first new album in over 15 years and touring, I was ecstatic.  If you are a Toad fan, you will LOVE the new album.

Last Tuesday I went to their show in Cincinnati and it was PHENOMENAL.  They sounded as good, if not better, than they did when I saw them back in my college days.  They played a great mix of both their old and new music and I loved seeing them in a smaller venue than they used to play.

My 8 year old son loves their music as well, but the concert was well past his bed time on a school night.  I had to take a few pictures and short videos for him, which I will share with you.  I did not record the full songs because I was there to enjoy the show not record it.  On the other hand, if I didn't have something to show Preston the next morning, he NEVER would have let me live it down.

I can't take credit for the first picture. Glen posted it on his Instagram.




New Constellation - The title track off of their new album.


Walk on the Ocean - The final song of the evening.


Good Intentions (A short video on my phone)




No comments:

Post a Comment