My goal is going to be to read 1 book per week for the challenge, which will clear out 11 books from my eReader. I have a ton on physical books to read as well as read alongs that I have to complete for Book Nerds Across America, so 11 will actually be a pretty big challenge.
After a quick glance at the files currently on my nook and kindle apps, I anticipate reading the following books as part of the winter challenge. Of course, this is subject to change. I will mark the books as read throughout the challenge and revise the list as necessary.
- Until Midnight by Melissa Landers - Completed 12/29/2015
- Die Once More by Amy Plum - Completed 12/30/2015
- The Queen's Army by Marissa Meyer - Completed 12/30/2015
- The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black - Completed 12/25/2015
- Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
- First Family by David Baldacci
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
- Never Never by Colleen Hoover
- Bitter Pill by Stacey Kade
- Love Show by Audrey Bell
- The Academy - First Days by C.L. Stone
- All Lined Up by Cora Carmack
Have you been a little over eager with your mouse when browsing Kindle Freebies? Or maybe those books on Netgalley were just too hard to resist? Are your free reads sitting in your E-reader, neglected, just waiting for when you have time to get to them? Well now is the time with the “Clean Out Your E-reads Challenge”